- Medium to heavy weight cotton pants
- Lightweight pants for mosquito protection
- Lightweight long-sleeved shirt
- 1 windbreaker, rain-jacket
- Medium to heavy weight jacket
- Bathing suit
- Socks: bring extra pairs
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or casual shoes for town or around your lodge
- A pocket calculator to assist with currency exchange
- A small backpack for day walks.
- A overnight bag for journeys to Machu Picchu, Amazon, Manu, etc.
- Photocopies of all documentation/passport/tickets
- Prescription drugs and a copy of the prescription
- Insect repellent
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
There's only 2 1/2 weeks until the big day, here's a recommendation for what to bring when you travel to Peru.
Posted by Holbrook Travel at 7:04 AM